Our private label program is as easy as 1 - 2 - 3.
1. Choose a bottle from our inventory or from one of our supplier catalogs.
2. Choose a product from our list or supply us with your own. Want a product that is not listed? Just ask. We have additional oils and vinegars available upon request.
3. Choose the finishing touches. These are accents added to the bottle that personalize it and give it your style.
We've included the questions our customers most frequently ask.
Why should I private label?
- Private labeling is an excellent way to promote your business and build customer loyalty.
- Putting your name on the product shows that you stand behind its quality.
- It ensures that your customer can only buy "the product" from you, and that they won't be able to find it in a discount store.
How much does private labeling cost?
The cost of private labeling is dictated by your budget. Per unit costs depend on many factors, including bottle size and style, product selected, label design, and "extras" added to the bottle. We assist you with developing a product that fits your budget.
What is the minimum order?
Minimum orders start at 60 units per product.
Can The Olive Oil Factory handle large quantities?
Absolutely! We regularly package product for large retailers, restaurant chains, and distributors. With over 100,000 square feet of warehouse space at our disposal, we have the ability to receive, package, warehouse, and ship large quantities of product.
How do I start?
Answer these simple questions:
- What will you use the product for? (example: retail sale, gift basket, giveaway, restaurant table)
- How much do you want to pay per unit?
- How much do you want to charge for the product?
Contact us today for more information